CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight (rebel_gold)

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 am

Today's Player Spotlight lately is the artistic...

rebel_gold

rebel_gold is one of the artists that excel in mimicking video game arts into Minecraft, like Cave Story (great free game). Other than myself, he is also an Asian.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
I am rebel_gold. I joined in Oct 11 2013

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
The main thing i like about the server is the great community that has formed around the great owner, Pri/VodkaDK. There is usually a person to keep you company on the server. I love showing this great community how great I build too. I also love seeing other people's builds some that i am totally not jealous of.

What types of creations do you like to create?
I would try to build anything and everything that my mind and body can tolerate. I dont have a favorite. Although I have shown myself that i am pretty good at pixel art.

How do you plan before you create?
It all starts with an idea. All I try to do is to make it something that i dont think anyone has done before, and the idea grows. I try to build from that idea. Then I think about how i'm going to make it bigger. Then i go build, simple as that.

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
All I try to do is build as original as I can. I think that people should go for originality first and then they should think big next. I dont like seeing the same idea over and over again. Lastly, I think builders should go for broke cause great things happen that way.
"shoot for the moon!"

Any projects we look forward to?
I have a build that i'm working on and the focus is on a big sky city. Other than that I dont actually know. I'm a spontaneous guy and i'll start building when I get a great lightbulb on my head.

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
I dunno. Oh i know! when a staff does /ban, it sends a killer fireball to oneshot the griefer and at that point he is banned, if he lasts more than 30 seconds the griefer explodes :D

What's your feedback about our community?
The only reason that I stayed on this server is its community which I love so very much. I hope it stays like this
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Player Spotlight (rebel_gold)

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Good interview :) I've posted it to the home page.
Riven
Architect
Architect

Re: Player Spotlight (rebel_gold)

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Rebel_gold wrote:
If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
I dunno. Oh i know! when a staff does /ban, it sends a killer fireball to oneshot the griefer and at that point he is banned, if he lasts more than 30 seconds the griefer explodes :D

can we please implement this?, maybe tp them to spawn first then fireball of doom?

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”