CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight (Huros)

Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:12 am

after a long delay, finally our spotlight today is...

Huros

Huros (sometimes I say it as Horse) is one of friendly users I have met here. He's also Enidlaria's cousin. His building skills is not much known to anybody.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
Hey I'm Huros, single guy from the Netherlands, grown and ripened under the caribbean sun.
I joined RenMX slightly more than a year ago after Enidlaria and Tygaseras asked me to check out the server and join them.

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
Difficult really, there's not much I don't like. But if I had to choose i'd say the store/auction feature, being able to mine/buy the blocks/materials either by hand or at the webshop. Even better still is the ability to search the for an item ingame without having to fire up the browser.

His name reminds me of a cigarette brand, even it is forged there...

What types of creations do you like to create?
I enjoy building large structures in different styles, everything from medieval, gothic, contemporary or modern, I also enjoy smaller builds and structures as well as landscaping and making a build well rounded.

How do you plan before you create?
Every build starts as an idea or has some sort of functionality. What follows is "sketching" out of the area with dirt/cobblestone, which will give the structure it's initial form. Thereafter building will commence.

His work-in-progress build

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
Just go with the flow, take your time, and don't be afraid to tweak or tear down a build/feature you aren't happy with. Planning and thinking through an idea beforehand goes a long way.

Any projects we look forward to?
Currently I'm working on my Nether City build with its adjoining overworld counterpart. But stay tuned for future builds!
http://imgur.com/a/sA9Vh#0

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be? I'd say the ability to buy items from the webshop ingame, and more unexpected ad random server events. Other than that I'd really have to dig deep to think of something the server doesn't have.

What's your feedback about our community?
The diverse community/staff are friendly and makes you feel welcome and are often willing to lend a hand when in need. There's always a conversation going on.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Psico45
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Player Spotlight (Huros)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:43 am

YES! OMG YES! That nether structure!

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”