Random trigger with OnExit

Discuss all kinds of software here including apps, games and operating systems. You can also share software guides and receive help for your software in this section.
Kinglouie

Random trigger with OnExit

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:53 pm

I have been working with this and can't get it working. Currently I have the code locked out so I can work with the second one to get the coding right but I'm missing something somewhere. What I am trying to do is set it up so when somebody leaves, my bot will display a message then perform a self trigger and post a picture on specific keywords.

//<OnLeave type="script">
//<out type="push" extdata="$Randum_Result$">%RANDOMNUM[9]%</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="0">%NAME% just went poof</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="0" type=self>!poof</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="1">Waves bye bye to %NAME%!</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="2">Fine %NAME% Get the hell out. We didn&apos;t want you here anyway, lol. J/K. Hurry back.</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="3">Bye bye %NAME%, come back soon please!</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="4">heh Now that %NAME% has gone we can drink all their beer!</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="4" type=self>!beer</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="5">Fine let %NAME% leave, we know they&apos;ll be back cuz we&apos;re just that damn good!!! </out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="6">Hey come back here!! I didn&apos;t give u permission to leave!</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="7">Awwwwwww ... it&apos;s too quiet since %NAME% left ... someone Say Something!!!</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="8">Don&apos;t worry we&apos;ll see %NAME% again soon ... they just can&apos;t get enough.</out>
//<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="9">Nooooooooo %NAME%!!!!!!!!! Come Back, Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</out>
//</OnLeave>

I have this code in my MXC for testing so I can test without someone haveing to leave all the time.

<command type="script">
<in>beer</in>
<out type="push" extdata="$Randum_Result$">%RANDOMNUM[8]%</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="0">Waves bye bye to %NAME%!</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="1">Fine %NAME% Get the hell out. We didn&apos;t want you here anyway, lol. J/K. Hurry back.</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="2">Bye bye %NAME%, come back soon please!</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="3">heh Now that %NAME% has gone we can drink all their beer!</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="3" type=self>!beer</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="4">Fine let %NAME% leave, we know they&apos;ll be back cuz we&apos;re just that damn good!!! </out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="5">Hey come back here!! I didn&apos;t give u permission to leave!</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="6">Awwwwwww ... it&apos;s too quiet since %NAME% left ... someone Say Something!!!</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="7">Don&apos;t worry we&apos;ll see %NAME% again soon ... they just can&apos;t get enough.</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="%Random_Result%" rvalue="8">Nooooooooo %NAME%!!!!!!!!! Come Back, Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</out>
</command>
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Random trigger with OnExit

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:58 pm

You have four issues here. In the extdata=" " part you are using $ - You don't need to do that, extdata is always for a variable so the script doesn't need to be told you are placing a variable by signifying it by surrounding the variable name with $ signs.

And in the conditions you are using %Random_Number% - Variables that are surrounded by % % are not user modifiable variables these are constant variables. That is why %NAME% and %RAWNAME% have % % while all user variables have $ $ the only exception to this is %USERVAR[]% where you can place a variable inside such as %USERVAR[Random_Number]%

The third issue is that on the first variable you have called it Randum_Result but in the subsequent variables you have named it Random_Result they need to be named the same.

The final issue is that this line: <out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="3" type=self>!beer</out> Needs to be <out type="self" condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="3">!beer</out>

So to fix your code:

<command type="script">
<in>beer</in>
<out type="push" extdata="Random_Result">%RANDOMNUM[8]%</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="0">Waves bye bye to %NAME%!</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="1">Fine %NAME% Get the hell out. We didn&apos;t want you here anyway, lol. J/K. Hurry back.</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="2">Bye bye %NAME%, come back soon please!</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="3">heh Now that %NAME% has gone we can drink all their beer!</out>
<out type="self" condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="3">!beer</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="4">Fine let %NAME% leave, we know they&apos;ll be back cuz we&apos;re just that damn good!!! </out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="5">Hey come back here!! I didn&apos;t give u permission to leave!</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="6">Awwwwwww ... it&apos;s too quiet since %NAME% left ... someone Say Something!!!</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="7">Don&apos;t worry we&apos;ll see %NAME% again soon ... they just can&apos;t get enough.</out>
<out condition="==" lvalue="$Random_Result$" rvalue="8">Nooooooooo %NAME%!!!!!!!!! Come Back, Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</out>
</command>

Hope this helped!

Return to “Software Centre”