My travels (StankForDank)

A place to discuss anything that doesn't fit in to another forum category
Bubblegoof
Architect
Architect

My travels (StankForDank)

Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:04 am

Hey guys, İ promised İ would update you whilst İ was away so İ'm making a post after exactly 6 months to the day of being away.

İ've been walking through Europe, from Holland (my home), through Germany, Luxemburg, France, İtaly, Greece and now Turkey. İm deep in East Turkey as İ thought İ would get a Visa to İran but that fell through because reasons. My plan now is to fly from Van to New Delhi in İndia and walk from there to Nepal and visit the temples and beautiful nature. After that İll have to fly back to Bulgaria, and walk back to Holland through Eastern Europe. Thats the plan for now.

My travel so far has been nearly flawless, execpt for some minor issues, but those are to be expected on a long trip like this. İve visited many great cities such as Nice, Rome and İstanbul and look forward to many more. İve been from peaks of mountains to oceanside boulevards, icy cold to blistering heat, thick forests to barren plains. İ feel like İ've lived an entire life already and İ'm not even halfway yet. Mentally, emotionally and physically İ'm developing and İ feel like a new person, can't imagine when İ'm back. İf you have the feeling of being stuck in a rut and have the possibility, İ recommend doing something like this. İt'll change you forever, for the good, if you stick with ıt.

As for Minecraft, İ've missed it much more than İ thought, the village İ'm making, all the plans İ have and of course all the friends İ've made. İ hope everyone is doing well and having loads of fun building and playing around. Please make sure my village is ok, to anyone interested in doing so. İ forgot to change the mayor status to someone else, so maybe Pri or Rick, you could change it to CurryOnToast for me with your Admin magic? Congratulations on that Rick (EDIT: and Nook). You deserve it.

İ'll upload some pictures and link them here in the future (can't on this computer right now). İ miss playing with you all but İ'll be back before we all know it!
iNook
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
RAM: 2x 16GB TridentZ 3600MHz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E
GPU: RTX 3080 Founder's Edition
Display: Dell S2721DGF / AOC I2769VM
Cooling: Corsair H100i Pro

Re: My travels (StankForDank)

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Glad you're having fun Stank! We'll all be waiting for your return and don't worry about your town, it will be fine :)

Hope the fun continues!

-Nook
nul
Ricksterm
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K
RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR OC
Display: 27" Dell U2713HM
Cooling: Custom Watercooled CPU Loop

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Glad to hear you are doing fine Stank, it's been a long trip for you already and I must say that you are very dedicated! I don't think I would make it even half as far as you already have! :P

I look forward to you returning to the server and seeing pics from your travels.

Rick
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Hey Stank, good to hear from you :) - Glad you've enjoying your travels.
SirPiggleton

Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:09 pm

Hey Bubble, nice to see you're not dead. c:
Enjoy your travels and don't worry about your beautiful village I'm guarding it with my life.

Piggle
TheLenore
Staff
Staff

Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:24 am

Just now saw this, hope your travels are going well :D Which part of Eastern Europe tho?
Bubblegoof
Architect
Architect

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:01 pm

Yoo 1600+ views, that's crazy!

Anyways I'm BACK!
Thanks for all the well wishes in the meantime guys ;)

Return to “General Chat”