I must be hacking then?

A place to discuss anything that doesn't fit in to another forum category
TheJRandom
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

I must be hacking then?

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:15 pm

So derp went full force today it seems... If I can mine in 0% light ... gd I must be a hacker... and altered version of Minecraft it MUST be! So... is there a LEGIT reason I cant mine in 0%, or is it just a lil-hammer thrower flexing his muscles?
... This is a SS of 0% light and I can clearly make out the blocks/ores in front of me and which types of ores they are.... HMM.
Attachments
0light.png
0light.png (605.16 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
IcedTeaC
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter

Re: I must be hacking then?

Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:25 am

i feel like it should be allowed unless your underground knowing exactly where the diamonds etc are.

dont have a problem either way since i use torches and pretty much never mine anything
god i've lied, am i lost in your eyes?
TheJRandom
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:23 am

I dont hack, nor do I carry around 8 stacks of torches to light every cave I happen to come across. *shrug* he must have been having a bad day idk.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:31 am

Often people who are using x-ray hacks go about in the dark since they can see everything perfectly.

But our staff need to be reminded, we do use anti-xray which hides ores that are encased. Only ores exposed on one or more sides to air can be seen whilst using an x-ray hack which significantly lowers the amount of ores x-ray users can find.

I apologize that you were banned for simply playing in the dark, we're only human and these things happen unfortunately.
Krhymez
Architect
Architect

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:22 pm

An alternative could be this: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/ ... mic-lights

When you hold a torch it lights the way. Similar to the shaders feature... but without the hit towards your performance. That being said its not compatible with shaders for the reason that they both uses similar "features" to how light is rendered from light sources.

Return to “General Chat”